Elecard iTelec STB 820-10
“hybrid Set-Top Box for IPTV and DVB-T” though the “elegant” claim might be a wee bit of a stretch
Don’t miss the “reach feature set”
(not an endorsement)
problematic is AVC (x264) support constrained to Standard Definition
- MPEG-2 and AVC/H.264 video support for highest possible video quality
- AAC audio support for CD quality audio
- MPEG-2 TS, RTP and RTSP, UDP multicast protocol support
- Resolution up to SD
Even the lackluster, disappointing waste of $300 popcorn hour C200 claims internet browsing of certain sites in a less than functional way, the elecard claims on tv bill payment via interweb browser.
- Playback of streams delivered over HTTP makes watching video from YouTube, Facebook, etc. possible
Replace your ATA with the elecard STB?
- VoIP services (SIP, RJ-11 phone jack) with user-friendly GUI
But if you act now you can have this abiguously hard- software encoder, for free:
Seems like software requires rackspace.. hmmm
sandwich not included