New Mexico is whose indian keeper?
National Congress of American Indians Competitive Grant Listing
- Correctional facilities on tribal lands program – $225 million
- Grants to Indian Tribal Governments – $21 million
- Rural Law Enforcement – $125 million
- Victim’s Compensation – $5 million
- Byrne Competitive Grants – $225 million
- COPS Hiring Grants – $1 billion
- Southwest Boarder – $40 million
- Health Information Technology Grants – New Authorization
- Broadband Technology Opportunities Program – $250 million
$1891million wasted on non-citizens!!
And, yes, we ought discontinue ALL foreign aide. Private charity was efficatious well before socialist “wel”fare
$7.8 million on green fascism for indians:
How many reservations produce their own power??
To Apply for your “share” of deficit spending:
indiancountryworks.org or email email@example.com
These sites offer good information for federal funding opportunities and will refer to specific links depending upon the nature of your project.